Saturday, December 12, 2020

My collection!

It has been very quiet on the blog for some time and I apologize for that. My day job has been a “bit” demanding (that means a lot ;-) and it has been hard to find the time for all the funny stuff – like blogging about Gormiti. Furthermore, I had a big and important post planned (for months, actually …), an interview, and it could have been SO great, but for reasons I can’t go into here it didn’t work out and it kind of disrupted my Gormiti-mojo (if that is an actual word!), a disturbance in the Gormiti force, so to speak, that made me concentrate on some other stuff. 

But I have to get in gear again and what better way than to start with something easy, something manageable – by simply taking some photos of my very own collection and showing them to you.

Without further ado – here we gooooo!!!

Welcome to my basement or "Gormiti heaven" :-) First, an overview of my display cabinets

And on the opposite wall

Here we have the first series ... complete

Mystica ... sadly, not complete, but "only" eight more to go ...

Titanium, complete with all the little parts inside (except that blasted%¤¤# gold coin! Will I ever find it??)

Morphogenesis - took me a while to get the guys in the back complete with all their little wings

Rarities ... US variants and Hong Kong variants

Luxion complete ... took me a while to find Cingolo with a nice unbroken turret

Magazine specials ... Magmion is missing but I have him in a sealed magazine

De agostini collection, Nintendo DS Nick, some Snap-X specials and Boom notebook exclusives

Good ole series 3 complete

Mythos complete

Silver and gold ... not at all complete. I don't even know how many of these there are

Supreme Eclipse (almost complete - for some reason I only have newsstand Lucas and not the regular one)

In case you were wondering what is on top of the cabinets ...

A mix of Skylanders, Gormiti and other stuff ...

Some Mini Gormiti and a full set of Slime Orbs new in package

More slime orbs ...

And these are some of the other series I don't have space for in the cabinets. I'll get two more soon.



That's about it. I have some sealed magazines and the De agostini landscape but I documented that thoroughly in an earlier post. My collection of the 2 inch Gormitis is pretty close to complete - I only need 11 figures (8 of them the very hard to find Mystica) - if you don't include silver/gold. But then again, there is an unknown number of the semi-official Hong Kong variants and I just recently discovered the Boom notebook exclusives - transparent articulated versions of the 2 inch Cartoon series (I have no idea how many of these are in existence) so I don't think my Gormiti collecting days will be over anytime soon :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment